Friday 6 September 2013

bali | part 1



I felt like I didn't take my camera out very much, opting instead to keep my hands free to chase a rogue toddler around the streets of Bali. But as I look back through my photos, I'm amazed by how many pictures I did manage to snap and how hard it was to narrow down my favourites to show you. 

Our first week we spent in the beautiful Maya Loka resort with a private pool villa and all the luxuries that go with it. We practised the "thumbs up" fingers (above) daily, and I'm pretty sure he thinks he's got them down packed:) We rode in taxis, visited the cows and chickens in the neighbouring fields, played on the beach and even managed a day trip to the beautiful Tanah Lot Temple.

















1 comment:

  1. Wow your photos are beautiful Milena! I feel like I'm actually there with you! I'm so glad I came across your blog

    ReplyDelete